1. N.C. State (last week No. 5) ... You’ve got to be real good to win at Doak Campbell
Stadium and the Wolfpack proved they are.
2. East Carolina (No. 3) ... Barely winning is still winning and the Pirates
still control their destiny in C-USA.
3. South Carolina (No. 1) ... Gamecocks were transformed into Gator bait.
4. Wake Forest (No. 6) ... Jim Grobe has shown he can coach and that Jim
Caldwell left some talent to work with.
5. North Carolina (No. 2) ... A U-turn in victory lane.
6. Clemson (No. 4) ... An average team unless Woodrow Dantzler has a breakout
7. Duke (No. 7) ... Those freshmen and sophomores will be big boys one