1. Louisville…. Cards have several tough
road games to go.
2. East Carolina… Pirates will win the
league title with four more efforts like the one from Saturday.
3. Cincinnati… Put up or shut up time
for the Bearcats.
4. TCU… Only team in the league with one
conference loss. Hopefully, the Frogs head south after the ECU game on
5. Southern Miss…. Just 1-2 in the
league, but still could be the best team in the conference.
6. Memphis…. Tigers have to regroup
after long trip to Greenville.
7. UAB….Blazers hope to keep bowl hopes
alive against Memphis.
8. Tulane… Great offense + No defense =
Very Few Wins.
9. Army….The Black Knights hope for
another league win this week.
10. Houston….The best 0-6 team in the
country, I guess.