1. Louisville — Cards are ranked 19th
nationally and go for a second straight league title on Thursday night
against East Carolina.
2. East Carolina — Pirates look to rise
to the top of the power ratings with a win. (“1st Half Pirates” would be
1st in the Power Ratings, while “2nd Half Pirates” would land somewhere
near 6th or 7th.)
3. Cincinnati — Bearcats were in a
position to spoil Pirate title hopes late.
4. Southern Miss — Golden Eagles still
have four games to go, including Alabama and East Carolina.
5. UAB — Blazers very much in bowl hunt,
could finish 7-4.
6. Memphis — Tigers will need win over
Cincinnati for winning season.
7. TCU — Horned Frogs could play the
role of spoiler with Louisville and Southern Miss. still on the schedule.
8. Tulane — Green Wave takes care of
Navy. Here’s hoping that Black Knights take notice.
9. Army — Cadets take major step
backwards with loss to Buffalo.
10. Houston — Conference USA wanted a
perfect season, but not this way.